Whether you are currently enrolled in a Tax Accounting course or have an interest in this area of tax law, the law library has a number of print and electronic sources available. These sources include treatises and practice guides, among others:
- This is a two volume loose-leaf practice guide that is updated periodically. The print edition contains a subject index.
- Federal Tax Accounting, by Stephen F. Gertzman (WG&L) (available on Westlaw Next and Thomson Reuters Checkpoint)
- This is a part of the Warren, Gorham & Lamont series, a well respected collection of tax treatises.
- Bloomberg BNA Accounting Policy and Practice Portfolios (available through the Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Center database and BloombergLaw.com).
- These consist over sixty portfolios dealing with accounting for income taxes, accounting rules and disclosures, special industries and entities, management control and analysis, audit standards and practices, and accounting practice and responsibility.