- Lexis Tax Advisor-Federal Code Reporter
- Federal Tax Legislative Analysis (Matthew Bender)
- Rabkin & Johnson, Federal Tax Guidebook
- Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today
- Tax Analysts State Tax Today
- Tax Analysts Worldwide Tax Daily
The same search options that are available for Lexis Advance are available to those using the Lexis Advance Tax tool, and search results can be filtered by date and source and can be refined by further searches. Lexis Advance alert features are also available.
Users can access Lexis Advance Tax by logging on to Lexis Advance, clicking the downward arrow from the top left side of the page, and then by clicking "Lexis Advance Tax." Those who have long used the LexisNexis Tax Center, still available through Lexis.com, will find that there is definitely a learning curve involved with using this new interface but having a tool on Lexis Advance that focuses on tax resources is a giant step forward for this platform.