This month, Congress.gov has added the following new features and enhancements:
- Accounts-Users can sign up for accounts using an e-mail address and a user-created password.
- Nominations-Users can now access information regarding presidential appointments that require confirmation by the U.S. Senate. Nominations can be browsed by Congress, type of nomination, committee, and status. They can also be accessed by a specific Presidential nomination number. Each nomination has a list of relevant events (including the latest action) and the particular committee considering the nomination.
- Saved Searches-users can now save searches from the search results page and have the option of accessing them later and making changes to the results.
- Congressional Record Speaker Feature-Each congressional member profile page has a link that will provide a list of articles from the Congressional Record.
- New "About" pages-provides information for legislation, committees, committee reports, members, and nominations.