- The Library of Congress website has been closed, with the exceptions of the THOMAS and beta.congress.gov pages.
- FDsys will continue to update congressional materials, but Federal Register services will be restricted and no other collections will be updated. Older materials and search functions remain available.
- The National Archives will continue to update the Federal Register.
- The USA.gov website will remain available.
- The Department of Justice website will not be regularly updated, but existing reports and legislative histories remain available.
- The PACER website remains available.
- The Census website and the sites it hosts, such as American Factfinder, are closed.
- The Data.gov website is closed.
- The Supreme Court website will remain available at least through October 4, but Supreme Court operations will be reviewed if the shutdown continued beyond that date.
9 hours ago