Each semester the law library presents a series of presentations on legal research topics. These presentations are held at 12 noon on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Room 4 BLB. We will be offering the following sessions during the Fall 2013 semester:
1. Power Searching on Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law
Tuesday, 10/1, Wednesday, 10/2, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Katy Stein Badeaux, Reference and Research Librarian
2. Federal Legislative History Research
Tuesday, 10/8, Wednesday, 10/9, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Dan Donahue, International and Foreign Law Librarian
3. Researching Federal Income Tax Law
Tuesday, 10/15, Wednesday, 10/16, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Chris Dykes, Reference and Research Librarian
4. Federal Administrative Law Research
Tuesday, 10/22, Wednesday, 10/23, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Mon Yin Lung, Associate Director of the Law Library
5. Advanced Databases Search Strategies
Tuesday, 10/29, Wednesday, 10/30, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Emily Lawson, Reference and Research Librarian
19 minutes ago