- Environmental Law, 2d. ed. by William H. Rodgers, (KF3775.R59 1994, Reference, Reserve)
- Environmental Law, Texas Practice Series, Volumes 45 & 46 (KFT1280.T4, Texas Collection)
- Environmental Law in a Nutshell, 8th ed. by Daniel A. Farber, Roger W. Findley (KF3775.Z9F56 2010, Reserve and Reference)
- Environment Reporter (BNA) (KF3775.A6E49) (also available through the law library's databases, see below)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), 42 U.S. § 6901 seq. (1976)
- Clean Air Act, 42 U.S.C. § 7401 et seq. (1970)
- Clean Water Act (CWA), 33 U.S.C. § 1251 et seq. (1972)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA, Superfund), 42 U.S.C. § 9601 et seq. (1980)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), 42 U.S.C. § 4321 et seq. (1970)
- Oil Pollution Act, 33 U.S.C. § 2701 et seq (1990)
- Toxic Substances Control Act, 15 U.S.C. § 2601 et seq. (1976)
Environmental Regulations can be found in the Code of Federal Regulations available on the Government Printing Office's Federal Digital System (FDSys) database. Visit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s website for more information about these regulations.
F. Environmental Law Databases
The Law Library subscribes to a number of databases specific to environmental law research and are accessible using the drop down menu under legal databases on the law library's website. These require access through the law library's Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Bloomberg BNA (Click "Bloomberg BNA databases by Subject" from the drop down menu under legal databases, then look at the databases listed under "Environment and Safety"). The following are a partial listing of the databases available: