1. Primary materials:
- Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs): almost 1,700 bilateral investment treaties
- Case Law: over 5,000 court decisions and 1,750 awards
- Conventions: 25 multilateral treaties
- Legislation: almost 500 laws for key jurisdictions
- Model Clauses: close to 100 model clauses from major arbitral institutions
- Rules: over 400 rules from major arbitral institutions
- loose-leaf collections
4. ITA Report including materials provided by the board of reporters of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA).
5. Practice Tools like the IAI Arbitrator Tool developed in conjunction with the International Arbitration Institute
The ‘browse categories’ box offers to browse by BITs, conventions, countries, the NY convention, decisions, legislation, organizations and rules, while the “advanced search” button allows one to search across all materials in the database.
You can look at books and journals Kluwer has recently added to its collection, including newly published Kluwer Law International books, and it is possible to print or email the desired text.