The O'Quinn Law Library has acquired sources that contain the full text of and analysis of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that was signed into law last December. Keep in mind that Thomson Reuters Checkpoint and Tax Analysts will also have analysis on this act.
- Complete Analysis of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Thomson Reuters (KF6276.62017.C66 2017)
- A Personal Guide to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What is Means for You by Susan Flax Posner, Wolters Kluwer (KF6276.6 2017.T57 2018)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Law, Explanation & Analysis, Wolters Kluwer (KF6276.6 2017.T55 2018)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Text of H.R. 1, Joint Explanatory Statement of the Committee of Conference, as Released on December 15, 2017 (KF6276. 2017.T56 2017)
- Legislative documents available from Congress.gov (this will include access to the full text of the act, committee reports, history, links to Congressional Record debate and roll call votes, amendments, Congressional Research summaries, and related bills).
- IRS News Releases, Fact Sheets & Statements
- Resources from the U.S. House Ways & Means Committee
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act publications from the Joint Committee on Taxation