Each semester the law library presents a series of presentations on legal research topics. These presentations are held at 12 noon on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Room 4 BLB. We will be offering the following sessions during the Spring 2013 semester:
1. Laws & Sausages: Texas Legislative History and Bill Tracking
Tuesday, 2/5, Wednesday, 2/6, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Matthew Mantel, Reference and Research Librarian
2. International and Foreign Law Research
Tuesday, 2/12, Wednesday, 2/13, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Dan Baker, International and Foreign Law Librarian
3. Texas Administrative Law Research
Tuesday, 2/19, Wednesday, 2/20, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Emily Lawson, Reference and Research Librarian
4. Environmental Law Research
Tuesday, 2/26, Wednesday, 2/27, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Chris Dykes, Reference and Research Librarian
5. Researching Insurance Law
Tuesday, 3/5, Wednesday, 3/6, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Katy Stein, Reference and Research Librarian
This week at the court
6 hours ago