Each semester the law library presents a series of presentations on legal research topics. These presentations are held at 12 noon on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Room 4 BLB. We will be offering the following sessions during the Fall 2012 semester:
1. Federal Legislative History Research
Tuesday, 9/25, Wednesday, 9/26, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Katy Stein, Reference and Research Librarian
2. Researching Federal Income Tax Law
Tuesday, 10/2, Wednesday, 10/3, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Chris Dykes, Reference and Research Librarian
3. Federal Administrative Law Research
Tuesday, 10/9, Wednesday, 10/10, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Matt Mantel, Reference and Research Librarian
4. Advanced Databases Search Strategies
Tuesday, 10/16, Wednesday, 10/17, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Emily Lawson, Reference and Research Librarian
5. Power Searching on Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law
Tuesday, 10/23, Wednesday, 10/24, 12:00-12:45 P.M.
Dan Baker, Reference and Research Librarian
Chair, Law Library Brown Bag Series Committee
Petition of the day
1 day ago